Friday 6 July 2012

New fabric


I had a moment totally free of kids the other day so I went to one of my favourite fabric stores just to browse.... I love looking at all of the beautiful fabrics... but you can never just browse! Something always jumps out at me and I just have to buy a new fabric or six!! These aren't my usual colours (well red isn't unusual) but the grey and mustard fabrics are a bit new in my inspiration. I think when looking at the fabric it inspires what I'm going to make. I've been looking at some great images of buses lately and when I saw the red spot fabric it made me think of a soft toy bus!! I'll see how that goes...

From the book  "Henri's walk to paris" by Saul Bass
Debbie Powell for Lagom

Stacking Buses - Hand pulled, limited edition, screen print, biroRobot

*All images found on pinterest here on my "Things for my Wall" board

No comments:

Post a Comment