Saturday 28 July 2012

Elephant Stack



The latest creation that I have actually finished is this blue stack of elephants in descending sizes. That spot obsession of mine is somewhat evident here in the choice of fabrics! I've been making a few elephants in various colours and sizes, many of them not quite finished! But I thought it would be sweet to have a group of them in descending sizes. I loved mixing and matching the fabrics.
Many of the fabrics I had been choosing to make animals and softies seemed to lean towards more girly colours, so I went with a definite boy theme here. It's not often I choose blues in my work!
I'm working towards opening a shop on the made it site so these will be for sale soon when I get it up and running. It takes a bit of work!



No comments:

Post a Comment