Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fabric Scraps



Being a bit of a hoarder of all sorts of things can lead to interesting collections of stuff/junk...   I hate throwing out anything...   including scraps of fabric left over from various projects. I'm sure you could do something with them! Well finally I came up with a good solution to get rid of fabric scraps without having to throw them in the bin myself ( too hard to let go!)  I have put lots of scraps in a container for my son to make fabric collages. He loves a bit of glueing... so then at least the fabric is used again... Now, what do I do with all those fabric collages of his??
One of the fabric collages
It is cute to see his collages, using lots of my favourite fabric leftovers from projects, like the yellow fabric I used for this giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment